Sunday, January 22, 2012

Tangerine Dreams

OMG I am so excited this morning.  First let me say Torrid  customer service is amazing!! Amazing.  I ordered the striped tunic and 3/4 sleeve cropped cardi I'm wearing today from them just 4 days ago online and it got here in 2 days AND I messed up my order. I called customer service right after I placed the order and they fixed it for me and were SO SO SO helpful.  Wow.  I can't recommend them highly enough. 


Torrid Navy, Coral/White/Pink Striped Top
Torrid 3/4 Sleeve Coral Cropped Cardi
Avenue Navy Knit Slacks
Nude Patent Flats
Navy/Silver Accessories






So I wore this outfit today and felt like a million bucks.  I just felt like I was shining - you know that feeling? When we went to Garry's Grill in Severna Park for breakfast our regular waitress was like "Wow you look GREAT!" I can't tell you how wonderful that feels hearing something like that.


Plus-size gals, don't hide your light under big bulky cloths or dark colors.  These tops are a size smaller than I would usually buy.  WHY? Because I'm realizing that it's okay for a top to FIT and not bag.  I don't have to HIDE.  I've been buying my clothes too big for YEARS.  No more. 



No comments:

Post a Comment