Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Rocker Chic or What I Wore to my Oncologist Appointment

So I return to the oncologist at 7 a.m. this morning.  My 6 month follow up after my vulvectomy.  For those of you who don't know I fought vulva cancer this summer.  Sadly vulva cancer has a very high rate of returning.  I've been having some odd symptoms returning - moving south. Not fun.


I wish I could say it was just gonna be a peek under the sheet and everything would be peachy but I doubt that will be the case.  Who knows though.  Maybe it still will be.  (Please pray it will?)


So I'm feeling dark and edgy today.  Rarrrrrr. Laughs. 






I'm wearing my:


New graphic T from Kohls Plus
Cropped Cardi from Jessica London
Straight Leg Jeans from The Avenue
Boots from FitFlop (Yep they make boots COMFY boots)


 I wish the details of my shirt could be seen better.  It's a beautiful foil rose with thorns and there is writing on the shirt in a lovely teal green color.  Alas photography in this house is very much on the amateur level.


So anyway.  I'm just praying that the doctor can do something for the issues that have come back that doesn't involve another surgery. I honestly don't think I can handle another one of those.  I mean sure I can ... will ... handle whatever I have to.  I'm too strong not to.  I've learned that but I don't wanna! 


I wanna have fun this year.  Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun.  :)


Oooooooh on that subject, Jessica Kane posted to her blog yesterday about her shopping spree and mentioned this Lane Bryant Dot Cardigan.  I'm seriously thinking of getting it.  What do you guys think?  Yay? Nay? I love it cuz I think it can be worn all seasons and seems really really fun!  Lemme know your thoughts.  


Dot Cardi


Love ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment