Friday, February 8, 2013

Bow Blouses and Hearts

So okay, I'll admit I've never been a 'blouse' kinda gal. Having worked in a law firm for 20+ years blouses always spoke sedate, corporate and boring to me.  However, thanks to Gwynnie Bee I was able to try this really cute heart bow blouse in a splashy fun yellow color. SO outside my comfort zone.  And guess what ...

I LOVED IT!

I worked it with some black jeans and gold accessories and gold cap toe flats to vamp it up.  

Click Photo for Full-Size Picture

Blouse - Asos Curve/Jeans - Torrid/Belt - Lane Bryant/Bag - Michael Kors
Necklace and Bangles - Forever 21/Watch - Michael Kors

What is Gwynnie Bee you ask?  This is what their website says:  Gwynnie Bee is a monthly subscription service for size 10-28. You pay a monthly fee for access to an unlimited wardrobe and unlimited free shipping. We offer a 30 day free trial period - there's no reason not to try it. Have fun with fashion. Enjoy and exchange.


I have been loving it.  The quality of the clothing is TOP NOTCH - I mean everything I've tried has seemed completely brand new - and so beautiful and you can try things you'd never normally buy or dresses you might think are too over the top for that special occassion, just to see if you like them.  You can even purchase an item if you absolutely fall in love with it.  They have blouses, sweaters, blazers, skirts, dresses.  So check out GWYNNIE BEE

I have received  no compensation for supporting and suggesting Gwynnie Bee I just am in LOVE with the service.

Now back to this blouse.  I am stinking in love with it.  The hearts just take the cake - just in time for Valentine's Day. 

Oh and notice ... another photo of yours truly.   Photo phobia ?  Who me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment